1) Family Interview/Evaluation prior to treatment.
2) Coaching to assist in setting boundaries and leveraging patient into treatment (at Dilworth or elsewhere)
3) Family Member Orientation to the treatment process.
4) Family Meeting with Patient and counselors near midpoint of treatment.
5) Boundaries development with a counselor
6) Completion of treatment review with family, patient, and counselors.
7) Crisis/Concerns meetings as required.
8) Three different lectures offered weekly.
9) Three different Family Groups offered weekly.
10) Check-In phone calls from a Family Counselor.
11) Access to over 80 Al-Anon, Nar-Anon, and Adult Children of Alcoholics/Dysfunction meetings per week in the Charlotte area.
12) Referrals for individual and couples therapy.
13) Referrals to higher levels of care and relapse prevention programs.
14) Continued access to lectures and family group after patient completes treatment.