The Nurses Program helps patients navigate potential hurdles that may come up as they transition back to work. Topics addressed during the 52-week program include.
- Coping with early recovery issues.
- Managing post-acute withdrawal symptoms.
- Dealing with guilt and shame.
- Learning to set healthy boundaries as well as how and when to say “No.”
- Addressing and learning to navigate changing family dynamics.
- Continuing attendance and participation in Alcoholics Anonymous and/or Narcotics Anonymous meetings.
Nurses who complete the program will leave with a skill set that enables them to successfully return to their profession and maintain a healthy recovery.
The Dilworth Center is an approved treatment provider by the North Carolina Board of Nursing and meets the requirements for Nurses Aftercare.